We are always accepting applications for distribution, delivery, and sales positions. Applications can be obtained at our office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or by emailing the application form to Human Resources.
Distribution Center: Picker/Loader Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH
Some mandatory overtime will be required when work volume is high.
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Some forklift and/or cherry picker experience a plus
No fear of heights
Class A CDL Driver Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH
Non-CDL $15.00/hr; CDL Class B $17.00/hr; CDL Class A $19.00/hr
• Unload & load freight; lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
(up to 50 lbs frequently and greater than 75 lbs occasionally); safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor; safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; operate a tractor/trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials; and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties
• Safely operate tractor-trailer combination
• Maintain a current Class A CDL
• Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
(FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required
• Provide excellent customer service
• Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial driver's license
• Hazardous materials endorsement preferred or must be obtained in full within 90 days of
• Safe driving record and history
• Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
• Pass a company paid DOT physical
• Pass a company paid Post Offer Pre-Hire screen (physical essential functions) test