We are always accepting applications for distribution, delivery, and sales positions. Applications can be obtained at our office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or by emailing the application form to Human Resources.
Distribution Center: Picker/Loader Indianapolis, IN
Some mandatory overtime will be required when work volume is high.
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Some forklift and/or cherry picker experience a plus
No fear of heights
Class A CDL Driver Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH
• Unload & load freight; lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
(up to 50 lbs frequently and greater than 75 lbs occasionally); safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor; safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; operate a tractor/trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials; and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties
• Safely operate tractor-trailer combination
• Maintain a current Class A CDL
• Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
(FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required
• Provide excellent customer service
• Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial driver's license
• Hazardous materials endorsement preferred or must be obtained in full within 90 days of
• Safe driving record and history
• Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
• Pass a company paid DOT physical
• Pass a company paid Post Offer Pre-Hire screen (physical essential functions) test